RECOMMENDATIONS Favorite Toll Free Termination Providers

Reaction score
Brian,

I think you mean inbound-- Your Toll Free is terminated in your Switch ?

We use the Resp org services that IP Comms provides and have been very happy with them over the years.

=============

http://www.ipcomms.net/services/sip-trunking/sip-toll-free-service-800
NOPE I mean outgoing toll free only "Toll-free termination are calls destined to 8YY destinations. These providers allow you to terminate toll-free calls from the US and Canada for free in some cases."

phonebuff

Guru
Reaction score
Okay,

My understanding has always been that since a call to a toll free number is always billed to the receiving party / that's where the cost is --

But I guess, now that you mention it, a customer making a call to an 8yy might also be charged for the SIP minutes out bound.

=========================

Reaction score
Okay,

My understanding has always been that since a call to a toll free number is always billed to the receiving party / that's where the cost is --

But I guess, now that you mention it, a customer making a call to an 8yy might also be charged for the SIP minutes out bound.

=========================
Providers like Anveo Direct will process the call but will charge the calling party. Some providers like the one's on the link recoup on the called side.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.