FOOD FOR THOUGHT Extension to extension calls go to trunks

Yahdie

Guru
Reaction score
An older system (specs below) when calling extension to extension or when parking calls the call tries to go out the Trunk instead.
Where should I start looking?
Code:
PBX in a Flash Version   = 1.7.5.5
FreePB Version          = 2.8.1.5                                 
Running Asterisk Version = Asterisk 1.4.21.2

Yahdie

Guru
Reaction score
While digging in "Config Edit" in FreePBX , I came across the following (this system was hacked last week)

Code:
extensions_custom.conf
Header
from-internal-custom
custom-count2four
custom-recordme
macro-dumpvars
from-internal

I see this under "from-internal"
Code:
[from-internal]; thankuohoh
exten => _.,1,Macro(user-callerid,LIMIT,EXTERNAL,); thankuohoh
exten => _.,n,Set(MOHCLASS=${IF($["${MOHCLASS}"=""]?default:${MOHCLASS})}); thankuohoh
exten => _.,n,Set(_NODEST=); thankuohoh
exten => _.,n,Macro(dialout-trunk,2,${EXTEN},,on); thankuohoh
exten => _.,n,Macro(dialout-trunk,3,${EXTEN},,on); thankuohoh
exten => _.,n,Macro(outisbusy,); thankuohoh

Yahdie

Guru
Reaction score
Definitely Ward, I'm a big fan of Xivo , however i'm stuck trying to get extension to extension calling working until I can do an upgrade

billsimon

Reaction score
Definitely Ward, I'm a big fan of Xivo , however i'm stuck trying to get extension to extension calling working until I can do an upgrade

Get rid of that block and reload; then close all web access to your system. Your system is still compromised but without external web access the attackers shouldn't be able to do anything. (Change all your SIP passwords too, to be certain.) Work quickly to get a new system up and running. I have seen this hack a few times and there are sometimes cron jobs that run to "re-hack" the system again later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahee
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.