QUESTION Extension Rings then returns not answered

RonaldRaygun

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I set up a virtualbox server from a scratch install of centos 6.10.

Two of my three GVSIP trunks work fine. The third one has a strange behavior that I'm having trouble debugging.

Log file: https://pastebin.com/6MjU2r1D

I tried using zoiper instead of my yealink t48g and when I place a call to the DID of the trunk, I see zoiper ring temporarily and then flash 'call rejected'. So I'm pretty sure it's not an extension issue. The call is getting through, and it's being rejected.

I tested inter-extension calls within my PBX, and they work just fine.

I looked at the inbound route for a given trunk. All three trunks have similar routes in that they each go to a separate ring group. And calling those ring groups from any other ring groups works fine.

Looking at the call logs shows No Answer for the trunk. Calling from the outside to that specific trunk results in the call seemingly being redirected to the IVR. I tried disabling the inbound IVR route, but the calls still got redirected to the IVR, so a little at a loss how. Google suggested there's a black hole functionality.

What am I forgetting / not thinking about?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.