Extension not Registering / offline - SIP & PJSIP

BluTek18

Reaction score
Hello All,

I just want to start off with saying, i am using an install of Incredible PBX 13.0.192.19 with Yealink T46G Phones. IPBX is hosted on a VPS with a public IP. My Phones are behind a NAT'd linksys router. Everything works, both Inbound & Outbound Calls, and are setup as PJSIP extensions. The Trunks i am using are from flowroute. It has been working great since last year with no issues! (just looking to do a new build then move to skyetel for & use 2 VPS for redundancy per the new guides available)

So, I am trying to do a new build using Incredible PBX 13.0.195.28, and am facing a issue where the IP Phones do not show as available, and the inbound calls dont work and the extension just gives me a busy tone. Outbound calls do indeed work, and the T46G shows status for account as "registered". The NAT is set to STUN just as the for the other server where everything works. Outbound currently only works on PJSIP, but not SIP. I am trying to use PJSIP, but can use SIP if needed.

One thing i do notice is that under status report for Chan_Sip Peers i see this:

Name/username Host Dyn Forcerport Comedia ACL Port Status Description
315/315 10.1.1.35 D No No A 5060 UNREACHABLE

Chat_PJSip Endpoints:

Endpoint: 318/318 Unavailable 0 of inf
InAuth: 318-auth/318
Aor: 318 1

I am not sure why my phone's local IP Address shows as host for SIP peers? in the server that works, i do see PJSip endpoints successfully registered with the proper IP address.

I have also done the /root/add-ip so my network ip is whitelisted.

I do not believe this is a local network/phone setting issue as the they are exactly the same and the phones register to the other server. I think i am missing something / configured wrong on the server settings. What am i missing to get my extensions to show as online?

Any Help is greatly appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.