SOLVED Execute code on hangup

pbxtest

Reaction score
I'm running PIAF Green / FreePBX and would like to execute some code when a call is disconnected. While I've been reading a LOT of documentation from old and new sources, I'm still a bit confused ...

What is the proper way to do this? From what I'd read, a hangup handler sounded like the way to go, but I'm not sure how to plug it into FreePBX's special configuration.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

pbxtest

Reaction score
Thanks so much. That was a big help. It worked perfectly!

I was reading the documentation and it's interesting it works differently than the h extension:

Unlike the h extension however, they are associated explicitly with a channel. If a channel moves between contexts it will still safely execute its hangup handlers - while if a channel moved into a context that did not contain an h extension, it would not execute the h extension in the context it just left.

So many neat tools, so little time :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.