NO JOY ERROR after trying to add new route

Reaction score
I just tried to add a new route, after saving it I get the following error now when I click routes. Any ideas?

PIAF Installed Version = 2.0.6.3 under *HARDWARE* │
│ FreePBX Version = 2.10.1.9 │
│ Running Asterisk Version = 1.8.20.1 │
│ Asterisk Source Version = 1.8.20.1 │
│ Dahdi Source Version = 2.6.1 │
│ Libpri Source Version = 1.4.12 │
│ IP Address = 10.10.82.9 on eth0 │
│ Operating System = CentOS release 6.3 (Final) │
│ Kernel Version = 2.6.3

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    458.7 KB · Views: 12

billsimon

Reaction score
What has changed since last time you updated the configuration of your PBX?

Reaction score
Nothing other then installing a new Ups, I made changes yesterday just fine so I'm not sure what caused this. I have yet to click apply changes even though the big red button is there as I'm afraid it will cause something to break seriously.

Cam__

Reaction score
I'd personally first try rebooting the system. From past experience, I have found that when you get weird, unexpected errors from "out of the blue", a reboot often fixes things. More than likely it's because some process up and died, but you can spend hours trying to figure out what caused the problem, or a couple minutes rebooting which just might fix it. All I can say is, it usually works for me.

Also, you could try a different browser. Sometimes you'll get an issue that's browser-specific, though that doesn't appear to be the case here, but still it wouldn't hurt to try.

Reaction score
Tried both those things before I even posted, it appears to be fixed now though I still don't know what caused the error. I ended up running the update-programs and update-fixes for the heck of it and that took care of it. However even though it showed the new route I was trying to add it wouldn't work so I had to delete it and recreate it. I'm guessing something got mungled up writing to the database and running the updater cleaned it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abuhyder
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.