FYI Endpoint Configuration Manager

unsichtbarre

Reaction score
I find some sort of a configuration manager like OSS Endpoint Manager to be a critical part of my PBX.

What combinations presently support some sort of configuration manager? I see no mention in the IncrediblePBX

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
XiVO and now Wazo have a large collection of phones supported in their endpoint management component. PIAF5 powered by 3CX does as well.

syadnom

Reaction score
@wardmundy, I'm running the p3 w/ incrediblepbx and yealink t4x phones. Do you have a suggestion on how to provision these? OSS endpoint manager seems to be broken.

syadnom

Reaction score
@mitterhuemer Does this work with Yealink T4x and T5x phones? That's the issue I was having, it would fail to load those phone templates in.

mitterhuemer

Reaction score
@mitterhuemer Does this work with Yealink T4x and T5x phones? That's the issue I was having, it would fail to load those phone templates in.
If you get the Endpointmanager Running i can send you my yealink T4X/T5X Package.

But i think you will need a release based on FreePBX14

Tested with T46S,T56A,T58A,T58V

syadnom

Reaction score
thanks, please do send me the package and I'll do some testing

rdoac

Reaction score
If you get the Endpointmanager Running i can send you my yealink T4X/T5X Package.

Thank you for the heads up - I found your files on your github, made a tgz file of the yealinkv80 folder and uploaded it to my box - it appears to work.

The menus are not working for EPM 14, but do work for EPM 13 (even though I am running on IncrediblePBX 16!

Testing out the latest release.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.