SOLVED Enabling SIP URI Dialing / Breaks Outbound DISA

trupsalms

Reaction score
As I said, I can't reproduce the issue. All of my SIP URI outbound calls work. Are you running Incredible PBX 13-13 on CentOS 6 platform??

Try commenting out the following line and see if that helps. Not sure it won't break something else. :)

Code:
exten => _.,n,Set(SIPDOMAIN=${DB(MyDomain/FQDN)})

Done, but it prevents disa calls from working again

trupsalms

Reaction score
@wardmundy: Thanks for the help, I still couldn't get it to work completely with the script provided. However after further troubleshooting and banging first against table, I've figured out how to get my DISA to work with both the old and new script. For anyone having the same issue as I, the problem can be resolved, by creating a custom-context: from-disa, once the custom-context is created, move back over to your DISA previously created, change the context from: from-internal, to from-disa, that you created, then only select from the outbound routes section, the trunks that would be used to make outgoing calls. Problem is now solved!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190227-060419_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190227-060419_Chrome.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20190227-061837_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190227-061837_Chrome.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.