PIONEERS Elastix 4.0 + Incredible PBX + CentOS 7

ncg

Reaction score
If you can install your own ISO, it'll work great. @rentpbx should have a build of Elastix 4.0 very soon. $15/mo. with coupon code: NoGotchas. And VirtualBox and VMware are awesome VM platforms.
@rentpbx still have your Elastix 2.5 with IncrediblePBX on their list, but not Elastix 4.0. Will you folks be submitting it to them, or is it a case of build your own? It looks like a great solution for a small, officeless business. Thanks for putting it all together Ward.

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
tried building this again today, the iperfex repo keeps going unavailable

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
is lenny fully operational or do I need to do anything, about to siptrunk my elastixmt incrediblepbx to my elastix4 incrediblepbx for testing purposes using lenny

pbxfreeck

Reaction score
I have some problem as hecatae with iptables, and ./add-ip script is not working after reinstallation of Incredible PBX on Elastix 4. Can you help me about this?
BR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.