QUESTION Does anyone know if a hint is generated for WakeUp Calls?

Cynjut

Reaction score
I looked through the system and didn't find one. Does anyone know if there might be a hint that I can interrogate that will tell me if a Wake Up Call has been scheduled for a particular extension?

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
I'm just curious, Cynjut, what's your use case? I know on the Mitel that we have at one of the hotel properties on our main PBX console you can see if any wake up calls (of the max 3) are scheduled and if so, when. Would be interesting if we could emulate that in an XML app or something. Not that that's something I'm hunting for (can't use PIAF at the hotel anyway), just a random thought from my brain.

Cynjut

Reaction score
My use case is far simpler: my GF works nights. She uses the phone as her alarm clock. When she's asleep, I want all calls to go to Voicemail. If I can interrogate the hint, I can use it like a time condition is a custom dial plan. It would also be a good way for me to be able to check and see if she's set her alarm and, if she hasn't, use my operator console (I have a Cisco 7960 with a 7914 sidecar) to set her wakeup call.

kenn10

Reaction score
For your GF, you can still use the time conditions module and use the BLF provided for manual override. You can have it run at a certain time or have her push a button to activate it. That would seem to meet your requirement in your last post.

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.