NEW Discord Community for YOU

kyle95wm

Phone Genius Owner
Reaction score
Okay, so just to get one thing out of the way: If a post like this does not belong in this forum, I apologize, and you're more than welcome to remove it.

I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while, and I finally did it today. I bring you the UNOFFICIAL community Discord server for PBX in a Flash!

The intention of this server is to give everyone another place to hang out in, talk about the projects being worked on here, ask questions, etc.

Here's the invite to join: https://discord.gg/uRZP85J

While I don't expect people to use this server, I thought it was a good idea. If anyone who is a staff member here, wishes to have staff in the server, DM me here with your Discord and I'll promote you in the server.

Again, if a post like this is either not allowed, or not appropriate for here, or you guys just don't see the need for a Discord server, I will happily remove this post and the server.

Since the server is fairly new, any feedback to make it better will be welcomed.

dicko

Still learning but earning
Reaction score
I believe the only "staff member" here is Ward, it is truly a "one man band".

What are you offering above and beyond what you get here?

kyle95wm

Phone Genius Owner
Reaction score
The Discord isn't meant to replace the forums in any way. I just thought I'd do something for the community. For example, the Discord could be used in the event that the forums go down. As Ward has always said, "It's not a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket."

Whatever you guys decide, I'm okay with.

dicko

Still learning but earning
Reaction score
HeHe, I think Ward is more than well aware of what happens when the "forums go down" , pretty sure he got some more baskets ;-) , Once bitten . . . .

Last edited:

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
HeHe, I think Ward is more than well aware of what happens when the "forums go down" , pretty sure he got some more baskets ;-) , Once bitten . . . .

You think he might know about that huh? LOL ... was the greatest single loss in my knowledgebase. I can't believe its been 6 years.
Many of the threads never were recovered.

Kyle, if you get enough traction, I'd participate, keep us posted on your progress.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.