SOLVED DIDforSale dropping after 15-20 minutes

Reaction score
Very strange behavior from my DIDFORSALE inbound trunk that started yesterday. I have attached a copy of a screenshot showing what I get from doing an
Code:
Asterisk- rvvvvvvvvv
when the call drops.

Basically I am having a call come in, after user hits our IVR option it heads to a Ring group, then if it isn't answered, it goes to a queue. I'm picking it up during its time in the ring group.

I can be on approximately 15-20 minutes then the call drops.

I'm running PBXINAFLASH Purple.

Thanks for any help,
Nathan

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 6.39.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 6.39.41 PM.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 7

stanjohn

Not quite right
Reaction score
Any firewall/router replacements/updates the last few days ? DiDforsale does work a little different than most other providers.

Reaction score
It was an outage according to them from their provider....

Seems to me as though they have been having quite a few issues lately... just my 2 cents

stanjohn

Not quite right
Reaction score
Seems to me as though they have been having quite a few issues lately... just my 2 cents

Glad we have a range of options, even if you pay extra for top tier, backup providers are a good idea. I have had good luck with
DIDFORSALE, they have always been good working on my problems, their prices are fair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahee
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.