FYI Delete Confirmation Window

Steven Rodriguez

Reaction score
Would it be possible to incorporate a command confirmation window in the admin management web interface? It is very frustrating that this is missing. Today I deleted an extension by accident, and that big red Submit Changes button was laughing at me with absolutely nothing I could do about it but click on it. Since there is no "undo" I had to re-create the extension and track down the person to find out what their mobile phone number was to also reconfigure follow me list.

Please, at least make the interface prompt the user with a window to confirm changes.

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
That would be something you would have to ask the FreePBX team for.

Steven Rodriguez

Reaction score
Sure, of course, but how hard is it to add a few lines of code to add a popup window asking "are you sure"? This is commonplace, I don't see what it doesn't already exist and its an easier measure to take then recovering from a backup because of a bad mouse click.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Just wanted to provide an interim solution. Wouldn't hold my breath on the FreePBX "few lines of code" if I were you.

JoeyHolmes

Banned
Reaction score
I think backup decision will be the best solution for the main attempt of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.