Reaction score
Hey All -

First the specs:
Asterisk ver.11.4
FreePBX 2.11.0.10
1 x Sangoma 600e
3 x POTS (working)
1 x SIP from Vitality (working)

I have a working FreePBX system with a Sangoma 600E card. The customer has three (3) POTS lines and everything is working (knock on wood). Its a small install with seven extensions.

I have a SIP trunk through Vitality and that works fine, however I seem to be having an issue Im sure is based on me not doing something correctly.

What I would like to do, is have the FIRST outbound route use the SIP trunk, then any additional outbound calls use the current POTS lines.

Each part of the equation works independently, and I have set up the outbound route (Trunk Sequence for Matching Routes) to use the SIP first then the POTS, however when I do that they can only make a single call out (that's the limit of the SIP trunk). It would seem its not able to use the SIP trunk and then fail over to the POTS.

Is there something Im missing?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Brian

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
So in your outbound route, you have your Vitelity Trunk first, followed by the DAHDI trunks? IIRC there's a checkbox that says "Fail to next trunk on busy" or something like that. Is that checked? If not, try checking it. Call logs would also be helpful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.