Custom FreePBX "message"

jedrosik

Reaction score
Hello,

Two things :

1 ) i've create a user who see only reports cdr and asternic cdr, is it possible for this user don't see dashboard ?

2 ) is it possible to change on dashboard "welcome to freepbx" (banner and message on dashboard)

Thanks for you're answer :))))

dicko

Still learning but earning
Reaction score
fwconsole help setting
fwconsole setting -l
(fwconsole setting -l|grep BRAND)

anything further than that might well be breaking licenses

jedrosik

Reaction score
Thanks a lot :)))

But i want to change everything :

There welcome message :
"Welcome to MyPbx server"

here :
"Welcome to MyPbx server" and hide FreePbx

mainenotarynet

Not really a Guru - Just a long time user
Reaction score
Read the last line Dicko wrote. anything further than that might well be breaking licenses

By changing "Everything, you seem to want to try to pass this off as your own creation and not the work of others (FreePBX team, Ward and company (if using IncrediblePBX stuff) ) which is probably breaking all the licenses but also taking credit for other people's hard work.

You got your "Brand Name" on there, so what if others know the back end is FreePBX. I use Flash Operator Panel 2 and yes I paid for the license to open it up beyond 15 buttons. They offer a "White Label" (which is what you are really trying to do on FreePBX/IncrediblePBX) for just a little more $100 as opposed to $80 for all features (not including optional paid plugins) but I leave the fop2 branding as I like to have people know what I use and that they can also.

I would be extremely careful of completely removing references to FREEPBX, you may not like the result if you do.

Good Luck

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Hello,

Two things :

1 ) i've create a user who see only reports cdr and asternic cdr, is it possible for this user don't see dashboard ?

2 ) is it possible to change on dashboard "welcome to freepbx" (banner and message on dashboard)

Thanks for you're answer :))))

Provide UCP credentials for your user in Admin:User Management. Then take a look at Admin:Contact Manager. It will let you restrict access on per user basis to specific modules: https://wiki.freepbx.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=81856250

EJF8o1HX0AA3QuF

Last edited:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
It is what it is. You'd need to contact the developers through Sangoma or Clearly IP if you need something customized for a fee.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.