I HAVE A DREAM Create XiVO UCP & CDR GUI

Bart

Reaction score
My programmer thinks he can create an UCP (User Control Panel) like the other guys have for xivo. I think this might be useful for me, and I suppose other xivo users might desire such an add-on.

Any thoughts?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Bring it on, @Bart. Can't wait!! There's also similar functionality in the XiVO Client.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
He'll be starting Monday, let see what happens

If he is successful, perhaps he'll want to tackle porting over the CDR GUI as a stand-alone web app for the SQLite3 database as well. :Angel anim:

The database can be found in /var/log/asterisk/master.db after making at least one call.

SQLite3 Query tips:
Code:
ALL: sqlite3 /var/log/asterisk/master.db "select * from cdr"
DATE: sqlite3 /var/log/asterisk/master.db "select * from cdr where calldate >= '2016-05-22'"
NPA: sqlite3 /var/log/asterisk/master.db "SELECT * from cdr WHERE clid LIKE '%<843%'"
DEST: sqlite3 /var/log/asterisk/master.db "SELECT * from cdr WHERE dstchannel LIKE '%411%'"
FLDS: sqlite3 /var/log/asterisk/master.db "PRAGMA table_info(cdr)"

Last edited:

Bart

Reaction score
Needed by me also and on my "to do" list. However I noticed the CDR in Master.db is not as complete as asteriskcdrdb and contain junk. This might be bad because we use this data for billing, and it appears un-usable as it is now. Need to investigate more
Also, I want to change configuration editor so text is more readable.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I'll work on the CDR table structure tomorrow. You're right. We need it to match. I must have used an older tutorial when this was built. :death:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@Bart: OK. Latest Incredible PBX installer for XiVO has the modified SQLite3 master.db table structure to match FreePBX setup.

Bart

Reaction score
How do I get this update?

Bart

Reaction score
OK, it says "Incredible PBX is already installed."
what next :)

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
OK, it says "Incredible PBX is already installed."
what next :)
If you want to use an existing Incredible PBX XiVO server, do the following:

Code:
cd /etc/asterisk
mv cdr_sqlite3_custom.conf cdr_sqlite3_custom.old.conf
echo "[master]" >  cdr_sqlite3_custom.conf
echo "table = cdr" >>  cdr_sqlite3_custom.conf
echo "columns => calldate, clid, src, dst, dcontext, channel, dstchannel, lastapp, lastdata, duration, billsec, disposition, amaflags, accountcode, uniqueid, userfield, did, recordingfile, cnum, cnam, outbound_cnum, outbound_cnam, dst_cnam"  >>  cdr_sqlite3_custom.conf
echo "values => '\${CDR(start)}','\${CDR(clid)}','\${CDR(src)}','\${CDR(dst)}','\${CDR(dcontext)}','\${CDR(channel)}', '\${CDR(dstchannel)}','\${CDR(lastapp)}','\${CDR(lastdata)}','\${CDR(duration)}', '\${CDR(billsec)}','\${CDR(disposition)}','\${CDR(amaflags)}', '\${CDR(accountcode)}','\${CDR(uniqueid)}','\${CDR(userfield)}','\${CDR(did)}','\${CDR(recordingfile)}','\${CDR(cnum)}','\${CDR(cnam)}','\${CDR(outbound_cnum)}','\${CDR(outbound_cnam)}','\${CDR(dst_cnam)}'" >>  cdr_sqlite3_custom.conf
chown asterisk:www-data cdr_sqlite3_custom.conf
chmod 660 cdr_sqlite3_custom.conf
mv /var/log/asterisk/master.db /var/log/asterisk/master.old.db
touch /var/log/asterisk/master.db
chown asterisk:asterisk /var/log/asterisk/master.db
chmod 640 /var/log/asterisk/master.db
/etc/init.d/asterisk restart

Bart

Reaction score
Ward, Do you know of any docs that explain how people can contribute to xiox and how to integrate app written for it without know French?

I guess I could post their forum also

Sylvain Boily

Reaction score
@Bart if you need help/informations to develop something with XiVO, we can help you on XiVO forum or IRC. Our documentation has many informations and you can use or REST API. (api.xivo.io) Our daemons have a plugin system based on stevedore python library if you want to add new features.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@Bart: Just a few things to consider. First, XiVO doesn't provide SQLite3 CDR service out of the box. We added it because the XiVO CDR utility didn't include CallerID names and a lot of the other info we were used to seeing. Second, if you integrate your apps into the XiVO GUI, then it means anyone wanting to use your apps will have to log in. Third, in Incredible PBX for XiVO, we decided to preserve the XiVO GUI as is on the https interface while reserving http for custom web apps such as reminders and asteridex4. So it's easy to put whatever you develop in /var/www/html/somedirectory and use it without interfering with XiVO or worrying about XiVO upgrades stepping on your code. And it makes it easy for people to add your apps to their servers as well. Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.