QUESTION configure followme

yajrendrag

Reaction score
using wazo 17.17 - original install was xivo 16.09.

trying to add followme. but my extension 702 (where incrediblepbx now installs followme), is configured as a normal user (& always has been).

how can i add a new user with the followme functionality?

I tried adding native wazo followme module from here: https://github.com/sboily/wazo-confgend-driver-followme
but it doesn't seem to do anything.

i tried adding a new extension with unconditional call forwarding to mobile phone, which works if i'm dialing an internal extension, but doesn't work if the extension is part of a ring group that is the destination of an incoming (external) call.

thanks for any suggestions.

-jay

yajrendrag

Reaction score
The DID i'm using is google voice # and so alternatively, i tried to set up an additional forwarding number in the google voice portal. the trunk is setup in wazo as a custom trunk using the oauth2 process. But the call forwarding to any other forwarding phones other than Google Chat doesn't seem to work when frowarding to Google Chat is on. I have another google voice DID that is set up using Simonics and call forwarding from the goolge voice portal to both Google Chat and other forwarding phones works fine.

Is this expected behavior (other forwarding phones not working) with the the native GV trunk support in incrediblepbx for wazo?

thx, jay

Last edited:

yajrendrag

Reaction score
figured out how to configure followme - it seems to work simply by (1) adding mobile phone number in the desired user's configuration and (2) adding the phrase "pre-mobility" (without quotes) to the preprocess subroutine field. But this only works per user when the incoming call is routed to a user. if the user is part of a ring group, the followme doesn't engage.

still have above question about forwarding phone support for google voice trunks configured natively in Wazo IncrediblePBX - ie, not through Simonics.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.