RECOMMENDATIONS Config won't save

kenn10

Reaction score
I have not made any changes to my HiFormance cloud Incredible13-13 PBX in ages. Today, I went to the voicemail admin and tried to update the "from" email address and save. Now the config won't save. Anyone else had this problem or have advice?

Code:
exit: 255
Unable to continue. Cron line added didn't remain in crontab on final check in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Cron.class.php on line 113
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Cron.class.php(180): FreePBX\Cron->addLine('* * * * * [ -x ...')
#1 /var/www/html/admin/modules/timeconditions/Timeconditions.class.php(163): FreePBX\Cron->add('* * * * * [ -x ...')
#2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/timeconditions/functions.inc.php(193): FreePBX\modules\Timeconditions->updateCron()
#3 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): timeconditions_get_config('asterisk')
#4 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(864): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks('asterisk', Array)
#5 {main}

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.