Resource icon

TUTORIAL ConfBridge Conferences and n-way calls using keypad

krakastan

Guru
Reaction score
krakastan submitted a new resource:

ConfBridge Conferences and nway calls using keypad - Bare Bones example of how to create conferences and nwaw calls using keypad

Using Confbridge to make nway calls, using only the keypad!

Thus it is pbx based and phone agnostic, but will work from speedials.

Note:-
Improvements, suggestions, corrections etc all welcome
confbridge_custom.conf needs lots of tuning
If using through ATA's, beware shortcode conflicts
This is definitely Alpha code at best and there are lots potential errors which are not handled.
Hopefully it will serve as a starting point from which play can begin.......usual caveats on...

Read more about this resource...

krakastan

Guru
Reaction score
New to me also :)
good point ref BLF - that would be better. happy to update code when confirmed working but i dont use blf at the moment (probably should...)

I was concentrating on usage for simple keypad only type phones used a lot in home/hobby setups.
Most answers to 3way calling questions use the phone - not the pbx with simple keypad options. I was looking for a solution that works from any phone - from my asstra's to my gigaset dect hansets (which i currently spend most of my time on!)

womble1

Guru
Reaction score
i would like to use way confrencing on extensions but am unsure from the descriptoion how to do this...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.