NO JOY Cisco SPA303 WMI not working

Alex Hackney

Reaction score
I had to reset a clients phone cause we were moving them to a vlan and I couldnt connect to the phone. I reset it back to factory and the phone works as expected except for the MWI.

When you get a voicemail it should be showing a light on the phone. I can manually turn the light on via the web gui but leaving messages doesnt do anything. I feel like I solved this before but cant remember how lol. The pbx has not changed just the phone config.

dallas

Reaction score
I'm not a user of MWI and I'm guessing by your post that you don't have a backup of the SPA's original config.
Can I suggest you take a wireshark trace of the phone and an asterisk trace during the time you would expect a MWI indication to be sent and compare it with a phone that is working correctly.

Alex Hackney

Reaction score
Actually none of them are working as they should. Most of my clients there use just voicemail to email. This one guy wants to use his phone to manage messages.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.