GO HERE Cisco 7970 XML HELP

Jerrod Belvin

Reaction score
Hello,
New to converting phones over..... Bought Cisco 7970 SIP programmed phones. Does anyone have the Zip files to convert these phones? Or the correct XML files? I dont want to end up with paperwieghts.... We were going to purchase the FreePBX Endpoint manager but that shows unsupported. Any advice? Thanks so much!

intouchpcdesigns

Reaction score
the exact file we need is sep000e84e8e3d5.cnf.xml ... from the kerry garrison tutorial ... or a known working xml file that we can just plug in our ip address into correct spots and sip setting to get this up and running... we are new and have been working tirelessly to figure this out... thanks in advance for all the help

Last edited:

intouchpcdesigns

Reaction score
ward i actually just had a chance to start working on this again ... i tried to download the file you posted in the forum but it redirects me back to the home pageis it possible that you still have the 7970 files available... Thanks again mark from intouch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.