SOLVED CDR Records Blank & Reminders Password

MattL

Reaction score
I just installed Incredible PBX 13-13 (Whole Enchilada) from scratch using your scripts.

The CDR records are blank. Wondering if there is any easy fix.

localhost*CLI> cdr show status

Call Detail Record (CDR) settings
----------------------------------
Logging: Enabled
Mode: Simple
Log unanswered calls: No
Log congestion: No

* Registered Backends
-------------------
csv
cdr_manager (suspended)
Adaptive ODBC

MattL

Reaction score
And after digging through the forum, I found your fix.

Another thing which may have already been covered. When I click on the Third Party Addon and then Reminders, I get an internal server error.
I'm on CentOS 7.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Yeah. We had a regression problem because I was traveling and got stupid for a few days. The CDR Fix is here. The installer has now been fixed.

As for Reminders, this is pure PHP code. I can't reproduce your error, but we'll try on some other platforms.

MattL

Reaction score
When I click on Reminders, it's now prompting for a user/pass. None of the configured logins/passwords I've attempted work.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
When I click on Reminders, it's now prompting for a user/pass. None of the configured logins/passwords I've attempted work.

As explained in the tutorial, you first need to enter your Apache admin credentials which were set up when you installed the server.

You can run /root/update-passwords to reset ALL of your passwords.

MattL

Reaction score
I set all the passwords the same. I re-ran the script and am still unable to get into the Reminders.

Here is what I see in /var/log/httpd when attempting to click on the Reminders:

[Tue Nov 21 14:23:52.761268 2017] [authn_file:error] [pid 19188] (2)No such file or directory: [client 192.168.1.135:56244] AH01620: Could not open password file: /usr/local/apache/passwd/wwwpasswd, referer: http://192.168.1.16/admin/config.php?display=reminders

MattL

Reaction score
I also noticed that my cdr records are being written twice for every call after running the fix. (same system id number)
Any ideas?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I set all the passwords the same. I re-ran the script and am still unable to get into the Reminders.

Here is what I see in /var/log/httpd when attempting to click on the Reminders:

[Tue Nov 21 14:23:52.761268 2017] [authn_file:error] [pid 19188] (2)No such file or directory: [client 192.168.1.135:56244] AH01620: Could not open password file: /usr/local/apache/passwd/wwwpasswd, referer: http://192.168.1.16/admin/config.php?display=reminders

Try this and let us know if it fixes the Reminders access issue:
Code:
mkdir /usr/local/apache
mkdir /usr/local/apache/passwd
cp -p /etc/pbx/wwwpasswd /usr/local/apache/passwd/wwwpasswd

MattL

Reaction score
Try this and let us know if it fixes the Reminders access issue:
Code:
mkdir /usr/local/apache
mkdir /usr/local/apache/passwd
cp -p /etc/pbx/wwwpasswd /usr/local/apache/passwd/wwwpasswd

I actually tried doing a symlink to the place it was looking for it prior to posting, should've mentioned that.
I got prompted for a user/pass and it didn't take anything that I tried. No dice.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
If you already have a symlink, here's the command to add the admin account password. Try running it from the CLI:
Code:
htpasswd -c /etc/pbx/wwwpasswd admin

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Still doesn't like it.

Did you try doing what I suggested above with the wwwpasswd file instead of using a symlink??

Is this a stock build of Full Enchilada on CentOS 7 without any changes at your end?? Just want to be sure before I try to replicate your issue.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@MattL: Just built a fresh Enchilada with CentOS 7 at Vultr. CDR records are fine, and I can access AsteriDex and Reminders without any problems. Are you sure you used the latest installers??

MattL

Reaction score
Correct. It was the newest installer. I haven't had time to mess with it over the last couple of weeks but will start up again soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.