GO HERE Can't find thread on voicemail to email with mp3 and transcription

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
Can someone point me to Delta End's downloadable routine for transcribing voicemail to mp3 with transcription and email?

And, by the way, what happened to the dedicated Raspberry Pi section?

Thanks all.

Andrew

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
PLease let me know if that works for you ... mine no longer works and I want to see if I boinked something or if its google again.

Bob Helbush

Reaction score
In my case it was Comcast. They decided to start blocking port 25 in my area. Lucky me!

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
I have reinstalled the routine. Unfortunately, my gmail/google voice account is giving me trouble - I can't send an email. I posted the info a few hours ago, but no replies yet. So, I don't know what the issue is.

Andrew

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
OK - luckily - I'm using Prox for this and had snapshots along the way before doing anything major items so I could go back in time to find out where it fell apart and I've been able to replicate it working and making one change that makes it no longer transcribe:

update-programs (tried to do update-fixes to check on it as well, but first thing it did was run update-programs anyhow which messed it up)

And to get things back, simply re-run the script:

./installmp3stt.sh

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
Got it all working. The Pi doesn't have dos2unix so a simple apt-get fixed the problem.

Andrew

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.