RECOMMENDATIONS Cannot get incoming calls on Piaf 3cx. Use wazo?

buckrobbie80

Reaction score
I have a 3cx install using the free key with vitality. I have played around with Piaf free pbx in the past but never made it into production. I want to do this for my church/daycare. I added vitelity trunk but have I only get one trunk in free version vitelity recommends using two trunks an inbound and an out bound I get outbound calls on 3cx but not incoming calls with the one trunk. They said during a trace that they were getting a 404 error like it didn't recognize the incoming call from vitelity so something blocked it. My firewall is from our new Comcast service 50 down 10 up (att dsl was spotty in our neighborhood) but I forwarded all ports that 3cx needed I thought and did not see where the firewall was blocking anything else? What else do I need to do I work my day job with break fix model virus removals LCD screen replacement etc but not servers. IP tables?? Is there a way to configure that via gui without command line? ALSO SECOND should I switch to wazo so I can configure multiple vitelity trunks??? Is wazo more plug and play? I will need to configure soft phones on mobile either 3cx or travlin man 3? 3cx android app is not connecting outside of my lan either via fqdn. Probably 8-10 phones total most desk phones some mobile softphones for either system not a Linux guy either but the license cost is a plus. What is better for me need to get this going as soon as I can. I am using a recycled pc on premise but is cheap hosted better there is $5 dollar a month hosted ones listed everywhere on here digital ocean Google etc.. sorry to ramble on but need ideas any help would be greatly appreciated, Robert

buckrobbie80

Reaction score
Also vitelity said they recommend separating inbound and outbound because they have seen the inbound deregister and register on the outbound line?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.