QUESTION Can anyone use a bunch of Aastra/Packet 8 57i circuit boards?

rchalk

Reaction score
I have a bunch of these which are probably going in the trash if no one can use them. They are perfectly OK, but the boot ROM is specific to Packet 8, and no one seems to know how to rewrite it.

I have the circuit boards with speakers and microphones, and the bottom cases for the phones with the matching stickers.

Are these of any use to anyone? Pay shipping, and they are yours!!

benhadad

Reaction score
PM me I work with an non-profit that can use them.

benhadad

Reaction score
I have a bunch of these which are probably going in the trash if no one can use them. They are perfectly OK, but the boot ROM is specific to Packet 8, and no one seems to know how to rewrite it.

I have the circuit boards with speakers and microphones, and the bottom cases for the phones with the matching stickers.

Are these of any use to anyone? Pay shipping, and they are yours!!

I spoke to them and shipping shouldn't be an issue.

rchalk

Reaction score
If you will send me the shipping address, I will pack them up and calculate the shipping cost. Then you or they can PayPal me the money, and I'll send them out.

Regards,
Richard

benhadad

Reaction score
If you will send me the shipping address, I will pack them up and calculate the shipping cost. Then you or they can PayPal me the money, and I'll send them out.

Regards,
Richard

I sent the info in a PM to you.

benhadad

Reaction score
Thank you, the Charity received them today. They will be using them as part of an electronics class.

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.