1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BUG Caller ID Superfecta

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting and Fixes' started by trupsalms, Dec 23, 2014.

1. trupsalms

trupsalms Member

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::isManip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /usr/share/php/DB/common.php on line 2200

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /usr/share/php/DB/common.php on line 1217

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /usr/share/php/DB/common.php on line 1539

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /usr/share/php/DB/common.php on line 1602

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /usr/share/php/DB.php on line 1387
    Searching Asterisk Phonebook ...
    not found
    result [​IMG] took 0.0016 seconds.

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::isManip() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /usr/share/php/DB/common.php on line 2200

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /usr/share/php/DB/common.php on line 1217

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /usr/share/php/DB/common.php on line 1539

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /usr/share/php/DB/common.php on line 1602

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /usr/share/php/DB.php on line 1387
    Searching Superfecta Cache ...

2. gladroger

gladroger New Member

3. troycarpenter

This is still happening. I'm having no luck with CID Superfecta at all. I've currently moved a large number of numbers into the Asterisk Phonebook and am using the INTERNAL CID lookup source to get any type of callerID.

Update: It seems the Multifecta processing was preventing Superfecta from working. When I switched back to Single, everything started working again.

4. trupsalms

trupsalms Member

http://nerdvittles.com/?p=14183

I've ran through this install several times, each install present this same error, can someone help me correct this please!!!!!

5. mainenotarynet

mainenotarynet Not really a Guru - Just a long time user

Look at the errors (mine were in the file /usr/share/pear/DB.php (I fixed mine) ) and look on the lines mentioned and it should say function isError (or whatever) change it to static function isError (or whatever) PEAR now wants the word static and it's not there - Once done in all places the error shows, save the file(s) and restart apache, nginx, httpd, what ever your webserver is and retry -- errors gone.

ostridge and wardmundy like this.
  6. kdaffef02

kdaffef02 Member

hi @mainenotarynet,
    thank you for the fix, but coulld you explain by adding more details plz ?

7. mainenotarynet

mainenotarynet Not really a Guru - Just a long time user

Details for your system will be different from mine.

Go into the callerID superfecta on your system and put in a number to debug with and when it does -- all the errors will come up (but they are all the same thing - the system wants the word strict infront of the word function on the files it lists. if you read the errors they are mostly all in the same file.

Need more? give details of your system (I use Piaf/FreePBX/Asterisk13 (the broken one right now) on a CentOS 7 Vultr cloud box) for all I know you may be on a RasPI in which I don't know that system.

seems your errors are in two files from your OP

/usr/share/php/DB/common.php and /usr/share/php/DB.php

just look in those files for the functions the error messages mention (the line numbers help)