TIPS Caller ID dropping with Vitelity

Scott Coats

Reaction score
I have a DID number of: xxx.xxx.xxxx I have calls that I am placing and the caller ID is being mapped fine and then I have others that indicate that the caller ID is unknown and thus the calls are blocked by some services. How can I make sure the caller id is always what I want it to be on the outbound route?
My service provider is Vitelity

kenn10

Reaction score
Make sure you Vitelity trunk has the 10-digit default caller-id defined on the screen or that each of your extensions has a full caller-id. If you have done this, all calls go on the same trunk group but some do not have caller-id, open a ticket with Vitelity.

I will caution you that your caller-id should be in the form of "CID NAME"<CIDNUMBER> to include the quotes and special characters. Some providers are very picky about the format of the outbound caller-id.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.