NO JOY Callcentric tech support

Brianmac

Reaction score
Getting ZERO support on an issue with Callcentric. Surprised, as I have been dealing with them for 5 years on multiple accounts and never a problem getting support. Anyone else having an issue getting them to respond?
I have a DiD that is only used to get forwarded calls to leave a voicemail. Sometimes the customer gets the greeting, sometimes doesn't. So sometimes they can leave a message and sometimes they cant. Seems random. Started on July 15, 2019 and nothing on the account was changed(by me)...

At this point, with the lack of response, guessing I will need to move my account, then think about moving my other accounts...

anyone know if anything is going on over at Callcentric?

Thanks,
Brian

Brianmac

Reaction score
FYI - all fixed...

Our Devs were able to locate the issue. Further investigation showed the issue was with one of our Web Servers(for load balancing) that processes Voicemail among other call traffic. We found the Server misbehave at random and removed it. All our tests completed without any issues.

Earlier today, we were also able to replicate the issues where messages left by the Caller was not being saved properly. The call ran few more seconds after the beep before hanging up and the System failed to post the message.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.