TRY THIS Callcenter Solution

Jose Pinto

Reaction score
Hi
I'm looking for a solution for Callcenters. I find here in Forum a lot of very good informations on this matter.
But I was digging and I find this:
"The virtual-pbx application is designed for processing incoming/outgoing calls in an isolated environment (numbered plan, routing calls, phones, cdrs, web gui and so forth. ) for multiple users."
The website is :virtual-pbx.ru/en/prices.html
For people that is looking for a solution for a small Callcenter - 10 users - they have a free solution.
I was looking for the install file and I find this file VirtualPBX-1_10634.tar.bz2 that I'm looking for an explanation of what the bz2 means.
What I would like is a little help: Someone here know this solution? Already use it? Has any experience with this solution?
Any comments will be well come.
Thank you very much for your time and attention.

Jose Pinto

Reaction score
@ostridge Hi
Thank you very much for your time attention and answer.
has an explanation in your link that the .tar.bz2 is same than tar.gz.

Jose Pinto

Reaction score
Hi all
Ok I just read that ISSABEl has a Callcenter module and also Wazo has a Contact Center module and in Wazo Contact center I find everyting that I was looking in a Callcenter.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Hi all
Ok I just read that ISSABEl has a Callcenter module and also Wazo has a Contact Center module and in Wazo Contact center I find everyting that I was looking in a Callcenter.

Check Issabel, they are some good guys.

KNERD

Reaction score
Hi
I'm looking for a solution for Callcenters. I find here in Forum a lot of very good informations on this matter.
But I was digging and I find this:
"The virtual-pbx application is designed for processing incoming/outgoing calls in an isolated environment (numbered plan, routing calls, phones, cdrs, web gui and so forth. ) for multiple users."
The website is :virtual-pbx.ru/en/prices.html
For people that is looking for a solution for a small Callcenter - 10 users - they have a free solution.
I was looking for the install file and I find this file VirtualPBX-1_10634.tar.bz2 that I'm looking for an explanation of what the bz2 means.
What I would like is a little help: Someone here know this solution? Already use it? Has any experience with this solution?
Any comments will be well come.
Thank you very much for your time and attention.

Maybe if you told us what you are looking for in your needs. I mean a basic "callcenter" is just really a Queue.; available in just about every PBX.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.