TJWhitley

Reaction score
It would be great to have features such as call controls from your PC. When a call rings an extension a Popup would come on your computer screen with the CID information and options of how you wish the call to be handled. You could direct to voicemail, send to other covering extension, sent back to operator, place in a personal hold state with message stating your party is currently busy but will be with you in just a moment, or forward off-site.... all at the click of a mouse. I am sure others could think of other neat ways to handle calls. Have seen this done in busy offices and I personally thought it was very awesome to not have to touch the phone and already see who was calling and have a screen with options to just click on and the call was handled as directed.

mainenotarynet

Not really a Guru - Just a long time user
Reaction score
Some, not all, as far as I know, can be done with FOP2 here's the website free is 15 buttons (to try and see if you like it paying for a license unlock limitation on number of buttons and they have add-ons you can purchase.

Fop2 (Flash Operator Panel 2) looks good but setup in groups and permissions, allowing users to do certain things, supervisors do more (like monitoring their employees calls) and Bosses (owners) to be GOD (do everything) can take some time on a big system.

Check out their site, and NO I am not affilliated with them, just have used the product (would still had I not rebuilt my server, forgot to revoke license beforehand and not gotten the yearly $20 (very reasonable) maintenance plan. Will have to install it again later.

Good Luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.