GO HERE Cache phone numbers to Asterisk phonebook

Gary Vassalotti

Reaction score
I have looked at the post on nerdvittles about how to block spam callers.... it says that a cost effective method is to look up the caller id in the asterisk phone book first, and it is very effective if you are caching numbers to the phone book...

How do you cache numbers to the phone book? I cant find a setting for that, or found any forum posts that mention it.... is it supposed to be automatic?

Gary Vassalotti

Reaction score
Ok... does this work for the raspberry pi version? I see these lines in the directions:

"We would caution you about using this except on Incredible PBX 13-13 servers running under CentOS 6 or 7 or Ubuntu 18.04 with Signature Checking Disabled. It will trigger nasty signature checking errors on the FreePBX Dashboard."

I don't want to foul up the system...

Thanks

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Ok... does this work for the raspberry pi version? I see these lines in the directions:

"We would caution you about using this except on Incredible PBX 13-13 servers running under CentOS 6 or 7 or Ubuntu 18.04 with Signature Checking Disabled. It will trigger nasty signature checking errors on the FreePBX Dashboard."

I don't want to foul up the system...

Thanks

Should be fine with Incredible PBX 13 for Raspberry Pi.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abuhyder
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.