FOOD FOR THOUGHT BulkVS.com -- Great Origination/Termination/TF rates!

dicko

Still learning but earning
Reaction score
I see this thread talks about changing ports for PJSIP 5061 to fix the same issue
I am not sure if I want to mess with the ports
If you want to connect using IP auth, you will need to answer on the port the connects are sent to, this does not apply if you use 'registration'

LitleBill

Reaction score
If you want to connect using IP auth, you will need to answer on the port the connects are sent to, this does not apply if you use 'registration'
Thank you for the quick reply,

I am using both types for extension and trunks
I can't have both PJSIP and chan_sip listen on port 5060 :(

I guess I will just keep using PJSIP 5061 only for extensions
and keep using chan_sip 5060 for trunk registration and extensions

teltech

Reaction score
I'm lately using BULKVS.COM there are pretty good also have great customer service

Before I'm planning to move some numbers to BULKVS.COM does anyone have any experience to port out from them? (I just don't want to be stuck there if there are any problems)

kenn10

Reaction score
They have a dedicated porting department that actually answers the phone when you call. You won't have issues porting in or out. The only trouble I have experienced is getting the releasing telco to quickly allow the port. Frontier, for example, requires one week before allowing port out "to give the customer a chance to change their mind."

LitleBill

Reaction score
They might have a policy of not letting you go so soon:
6 months 180 days no port out policy ,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.