FOOD FOR THOUGHT Bulk Solutions for inbound/outbound?

Tom Clark

Reaction score
I have seen references on this board to using Bulk Services, LLC (BulkCNAM) in Caller ID Superfecta. When I was researching them today I noticed that they also provide inbound and iutbound services. Has anybody used them? If so, what do you think of them?

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
I only use them for 911 - they're a bit cheaper than the other alternatives I found.

Tom Clark

Reaction score
It turns out that they only do origination. I asked them about the $001 outgoing cost mentioned on their website. It was missing a decimal point, so I asked them if they meant to say $.001. They replied that they told me they don't do termination.

Reaction score
I can say I have used everything, there are some phone numbers they seem to have a better selection of than others out there. I can pick up better consecutive numbers when I need them usually as well as more common local prefixes. Support when I have needed it has always been fast and even an email is responded to in minutes. They don't have the best interface but it works. Depending on what type of user you are their origination rates are not the best, but if you are a low volume user it's a great way to pick up numbers cheap.

Tom Clark

Reaction score
$0.19 a month for DIDs and $.004 per minute seems pretty competitive to me, but price isn't everything as we all know. Thanks for your input.

Reaction score
Yep again depending on what type of user you are, those rates can be 50-60% more than I pay for the type of user I am, but still it's a great service anyone can get their hands on. I will also say they have great CID data, seems to update very fast no issues there where I know openCNAM has been having issues of late with showing actual names on numbers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.