TRY THIS Bulk Handler throwing errors PDO???

mainenotarynet

Not really a Guru - Just a long time user
Reaction score
I have the Incredible Enchilada on CentOS6.9 and 147 extensions.

Spent 2 days making sure I had everything from my IPBX 13.12 but the new Bulk Handler won't load the Extensions.csv and the error is different .

On first try (after deleting EVERY xtension (the 701 included) first error is something like PRIMARY Key exists already or some BS like that PDO Whoops exeption (Like my Superfecta Issue -- that is still not resolved either.

The second go round produces something like Undefined Dial or something -- the error box disappears and won't redisplay for me to tell the exact error.

I WILL NOT do 147 extensions by hand as someone already did. the spreadsheet is correct but the Bulk Handler won't load it back (Mix of SIP and Virtual)

FreePBX used to 'Just work" these new versions (FreePBX, Waso, Issabel, whatever) Don't.

I am not stupid or ignorant but this is tedious and don't want to spend six weeks getting these extensions back in (I do not type fast so six weeks is NO exageration.

Help please.

dhoppy

Reaction score
This happened to me a couple days ago, but only on extensions with findmefollow settings. I'm sorry, but I don't have a solution.

billsimon

Reaction score
Log files are in /var/log. Asterisk and FreePBX logs are in /var/log/asterisk and web server logs (which will also have information about PHP errors) are in /var/log/httpd unless you are using Debian/Ubuntu then /var/log/apache2.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Are you sure you've downloaded the latest update from GitHub and installed it?? That's the drill now for updates to these little-used modules. Just follow the steps I provided the last time around and let us know how it goes.

Login to web GUI and perform install steps 6, 7, and 8 from here.

Attachments

• bulkhandler.tar.gz
    42.2 KB · Views: 2

mainenotarynet

Reaction score
The 6, 7 and 8 are basicly upload file from desktop (or wherever you downloaded it to) install and enable.

This process didn't fix the Superfecta. -- so you are calling superfecta (as well) a little used module?

I'll try it but I still think something did not load right on the Higformance (which uses the Venet0 instead of eth0 ) maybe because of that some things don't work. I just don't know.

mainenotarynet

Reaction score
Still same errors -- I can't grab the error due to how they are displayed in GUI.

I'll just have to plod through as I have been too long without my PBX up long enough. -- Everything is in place now EXCEPT the extension and I can't tell if superfecta will work as that barfed too. still not fixed -- the 6,7,8 doesn't do it.

The 701 Primary happens once, then the Undefined index stops at the 2nd record every time.

Brok_Bulk_Handler _1.png

Brok_Bulk_Handler _2.png

Attachments

• Brok_Bulk_Handler _1.png
    Brok_Bulk_Handler _1.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Brok_Bulk_Handler _2.png
    Brok_Bulk_Handler _2.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Have you tried using either of these apps on a clean install without first using the original app? I suspect the original module is what is breaking things (permanently). This has always been a FreePBX shortcoming. We're not seeing the Superfecta problems that you're documenting, but we started with the latest module initially.

mainenotarynet

Reaction score
No because everything is ready EXCEPT superfecta doesn't work and the Bulk Handler doesn't like to load the extensions (Blacklist loaded fine and so did the DIDs) There is no handler for trunks so those are not in yet or one for keeping the MOH and System recordings with the same ID number so I DO NOT want to tear down what is done just to get two modules working that when installed WERE the latest so how does upgrading the module before you use the module going to solve the broken module.

I ill just not be able to USE superfecta or Bulk Handler modules from now on. SuperFecta will be missed but not willing to throw away weeks of work for it. This is going the way of Wazo and Issabel that was why you did this version again.

No matter which version I can't win.

phonebuff

Guru
Reaction score
So two questions ---

It's not clear to me what you are doing. But if this is an upgrade did you start by doing an export to create a new csv template and then open the new an old csv in excel so you could move the data over column by column.

If this has updates to extensions the old action column is gone an you have to enable updates to avoid dupkey / index issues.
You can edit/modify in bulk handler by checking the box in bulk handler to allow modification during verification.

If I am way off, excuse the noise .

mainenotarynet

Reaction score
And exactly where do you find this box?
You can edit/modify in bulk handler by checking the box in bulk handler to allow modification during verification.
I had a FreePBX13.12 that sent valid calls to Lenny, and was told that 13-12 had a bug in it .

The Bulk Extensions module in 13-12 was the same as in FreePBX12 and 11 and ....

This 13-13 has changesd some field names and totally Dropped others and the new layout to add info to extensions is nice but the csv columns do not line up with the order of the tabs and would take a month to straighten out.

The errors are for PRIMARY KEY for extensions deleted (start with nothing) and add 701 back in . Then add 146 more

If the FreePBX12, 11 .... file had a matching name or dev_info_name I copied the columns in the NEW 13-13 extensions.csv

Now on the Bulk Handler Import Extensions Tab, there is an overwrite current data but nothing related to during verification.

I have spent too much time on this problem already. I'll just take the month and do it by hand -- tedious as that will be.

phonebuff

Guru
Reaction score
The errors are for PRIMARY KEY for extensions deleted (start with nothing) and add 701 back in . Then add 146 more

I would say your deletes did not delete. An your not enabling the updates.

BUT that's just my opinion with out looking at your system or methodology.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BKhumalo
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.