ALERT Bug? -Wazo Trunk gets unregistered after period of time.

Hemil

Reaction score
Hello Team Wazo/Xivo,

- I Have installed Wazo/Xivo on my server but I have noticed something rare, after a certain period of time my PBX gets unregistered from my provider. (VoIP.MS)

The reason I know this is because users complain about receiving a busy signal when they call the main number of the company and after 10 to 15 second it gets restored. I checked asterisk and it was telling me the Trunk was registered but when I go to VoIP.MS I see it unregistered. Then 15 to 20 seconds later gets registered.

I've been working with Wazo/Xivo for almost 3 to 4 months consecutively and I love it. But after deep troubleshooting, I realized the problem was getting disconnected from my Trunk provider.
Just for the records all the settings to refresh the session and NAT has been set. I am very familiar with trunking and connectivity, my main area is VoIP.

Any Idea will be appreciated, I don't know if one of you have received a complaint about calls being busy even though you have more than 24 channels for outgoing and incoming.

Thank you! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.