NEW Bug Tracker

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
We're experimenting with a new, flexible tracker for Bugs as well as WishList items. Would love your feedback on what's missing and what you'd like to see added...

http://nerd.bz/BugCheck

Last edited:

dicko

Still learning but earning
Reaction score
Ward, great idea, but are you talking Wazo, 3CX, FreePBX or what?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Maybe all of them. We'll need a field for that.:chef:

Last edited:

hawk#1

Reaction score
@wardmundy

Definitely a good idea, and I might have a bug to add. I have tried to install IPBX2021 on a clean install on Debian 10.8. machine. I have done both the old (slow download) and the newer (Fast download) installs with the same results. first problem is when you try to set the Freepbx admin password. results in error eth0: error fetching interface information: Device not found. Done. Use browser to access Freepbx at http:// (blank, no address)

The other error occurs if you use local lan ip address to access and log into Freepbx results in Options error: In [command-Line} : 1 : Error opening configuration file: /etc/incrediblepbx.ovpn

I believe the problem occurs because new network interfaces are different names from eth0. This has not been a problem until a few days ago.

hawk#1

Reaction score
P.S. I know how to rename the interface name, but think it would be better if IPBX2021 is able to use the current interface names again, so everyone using Ipbx2021 with newer hardware will not have to rename network interface name if it is not too difficult to fix the coding.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@hawk#1: The first one is harmless but I'll figure out a more generic way to retrieve the default IP address. The .ovpn error is because you haven't set up OpenVPN and copied your config file into /etc. This error is also harmless, but this is the only way to load OpenVPN on bootup.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
This seems to be the most reliable solution for finding the IP address connected to the Internet:
Code:
ip route get 8.8.8.8 | tr -s " " | cut -f 7 -d ' '

hawk#1

Reaction score
Thanks, it was just strange that those were not a problem a couple weeks ago and now they show up and I can't access freepbx from my wan ip address since then. In the process of a new install with eth0 interface name and will see if that changes anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.