QUESTION Bria Android with NeoRouter Config

Reaction score
I am currently trying to get Bria for my Android cell to register. I believe I have tried just about every setting I can think of. But I keep getting a timeout. Now the thing is I can use neorouter and CSIPSimple and connect via the NeoRouter address without any issues. So I am not sure what others config looks like.

My main issue is that I am often working onsite at places that seem to have horrible cell coverage but have WiFi so I'd like to be able to connect back and at least have some sort of communication with the outside world. :biggrin5:

If some of you that have this working on your phones could advise me on what your settings are I would greatly appreciate it. I seem to be stuck.

TwigsUSAN

Guru
Reaction score
I don't have Bria in front of me, but under one of the settings, there is a VPN option. I would try turning that on and testing calls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abuhyder
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.