Black Friday / Cyber Monday

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Here's where things seem to start going wrong, but that file can be called exactly that way using wget manually. I'm wondering if I simply installed that first if it would work? Is there a way to fool the script and let me run phase 2 again? I'm curious to see what would happen if I fixed the Jansson issue then re ran it. I can do a fresh install and stop between phase 1 and 2 but . . .

Can't read private key appears a lot in the logs when installing DAHDI

Code:
[jansson]  Downloading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/asterisk/third-party/master/jansson/2.12/jansson-2.12.tar.bz2 to /tmp/jansson-2.12.tar.bz2
[jansson]  Retrying download
[jansson]  Downloading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/asterisk/third-party/master/jansson/2.12/jansson-2.12.tar.bz2 to /tmp/jansson-2.12.tar.bz2
make: *** [/tmp/jansson-2.12.tar.bz2] Error 4
make: *** Deleting file `/tmp/jansson-2.12.tar.bz2'
failed
configure: Unable to configure /usr/src/asterisk-16.6.2/third-party/jansson
configure: error: Re-run the ./configure command with 'NOISY_BUILD=yes' appended to see error details.
Makefile:109: makeopts: No such file or directory
**** The configure script must be executed before running 'make'.
****               Please run "./configure".
make: *** [makeopts] Error 1
spawn make menuselect
send: spawn id exp6 not open
    while executing
"send "\t\t\r""
chown: cannot access ‘/var/run/asterisk’: No such file or directory
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl start asterisk.service
Failed to start asterisk.service: Unit not found.
sed: can't read /etc/init.d/asterisk: No such file or directory
sed: can't read /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf: No such file or directory
sed: can't read /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf: No such file or directory
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart asterisk.service
Failed to restart asterisk.service: Unit not found.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Private key errors are nothing to worry about. The jansson download seems to be failing for some reason on your platform. You might try taking out --with-jansson-bundled in the CFLAGS line to see if that helps.

kenn10

A lesser geek
Reaction score
Works just fine on Vultr - Centos 7
Just note about Vultr: I still have one of the bargain 1/2 GB memory, 10 GB disk instance. When I tried the install on this one, it runs out of disk. As an aside, the VitalPBX beta 2.3.9-1 with the VOIPBL blocking installed runs OK in the small instance.

Reactions: wardmundy

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@atsak: Just to confirm that we now have successfully installed Incredible PBX 2020 plus the PUBLIC add-on plus Incredible Fax on Vultr, VirtualBox, and a HostFlyte KVM. Not sure what the problem is with HyperV, but it might be wise to look elsewhere for a platform.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
It's Hyper V on Windows 10 with the 1903 update. It doesn't properly handle networking and DNS, some of the time. I'm going to try it on Server 2016 tomorrow. Bet it will work. Garbage update.

- yes it works fine . . . stupid Microsoft.

Last edited:
  • Haha

phinphan

Reaction score
Atsak - i feel your pain. Hyper-V is useless for me as it will not do any networking (on Windows 10). Virtualbox works fine but not Hyper-V. Microsoft has no answer for the problem other than tough.

• Haha

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Atsak - i feel your pain. Hyper-V is useless for me as it will not do any networking (on Windows 10). Virtualbox works fine but not Hyper-V. Microsoft has no answer for the problem other than tough.
Yes, well, Microsoft giveth and Microsoft taketh away. A free built in easy to use hypervisor on Win 10 which creates files I can then transfer to a virtual server host is a very convenient dev environment for me. Perhaps the next update will fix it again.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Yes, well, Microsoft giveth and Microsoft taketh away. A free built in easy to use hypervisor on Win 10 which creates files I can then transfer to a virtual server host is a very convenient dev environment for me. Perhaps the next update will fix it again.
Wasted a couple hours wrestling with Hyper-V. The problem seems to be that bridged and NAT network modes step all over each other. Networking has never been Microsoft's strong suit. Gotta wonder why DoD would ever award a cloud contract to them. What could possibly go wrong??

Reactions: randy7376

krzykat

Guru
Reaction score
Wasted a couple hours wrestling with Hyper-V. The problem seems to be that bridged and NAT network modes step all over each other. Networking has never been Microsoft's strong suit. Gotta wonder why DoD would ever award a cloud contract to them. What could possibly go wrong??
That explains how Trumps call accidentally got placed on the high security server:oops: - blame it on MS

• Haha

Members online

PIAF 5 - Powered by 3CX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jinju