Nerd Uno
Reaction score
EJB11bZXkAEMQ8c

Are you ready for Incredible PBX 2020?

Last edited:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Suppose you could configure the versions and selection of modules available on your servers through Module Admin with the click of a button...

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Mark Your Calendars: Incredible PBX 2020 Admin/Developer Training, March 15-19, 2020 in Hilton Head or Charleston.

Say what ??!! -- Perhaps you should do a booth at ITexpo to possibly reach more people and let them know about it. I'd help man it.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Great phones. Very customizable. SMS to/from the phone coming soon. SMS to/from UCP available now.

EKKcGInWsAEq52Y

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
1st, congrats on building an end-to-end solution! I hope it takes off an soars like an eagle.

2nd, Kari's Law & RAY BAUM's Act is quite the read, being in the biz and all. I had no idea this was happening, need to get out of the lab more I guess. The technical challenges here are enormous, it'll be years before the CRTC adopts the idea of sending VoIP straight to a PSAP, so I don't have to worry about my home, for now.
These new law's will make it challenging to install a PBX starting in February, that's for sure!

Any way I can see how you'll be handling Kari's Law in the UI, and what/where the data goes?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@Tonyclewis and ClearlyIP are handling the 911 requirements in their new SIP trunking service so I'll have to let him chime in on the methodology. Doesn't much matter for home and SOHO deployments but, if you're a hotel or a large organization, this is a BIG DEAL with a very short time fuse.

With current design, you'd have to purchase a DID for every room and then enable 911 for every individual DID. That get's expensive. Tony's approach lets you buy one DID for $1 and then pay 25 cents for every unique location. This saves the multiple DID expense plus the costly 911 fees for each DID.

The Incredible PBX VoIP design (coming next month) will let you purchase call paths with buckets of 2,000 ($15) or 3,000 ($20) monthly minutes and then pay-as-you-go above your total bucket of minutes (call paths times minutes). Pricing includes 911, SMS, CNAM in and out, and more. For example, with 5 call paths, you'd have 10,000 to 15,000 monthly minutes to work with.

Last edited:

KUMARULLAL

Guru
Reaction score
Suppose you could configure the versions and selection of modules available on your servers through Module Admin with the click of a button...
Finally, a complete end to end solution. Congratulations!!!!!
Does it mean, the user can select which framework of Incredible PBX to be used? Freepbx, VitalPBX, issabelPBX etc?
Would it support other providers besides Clearly Sip trunks?
I am very excited for the release.
I am in full support of Incredible PBX team, along with the whole pbxinaflash users community.
Wishing the team all the best.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
UCP is AGPL3+ but SMS module is commercial due to the secret sauce which was significant. It's free with Clearly IP trunking service.

Last edited:
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.