SOLVED Avantfax shows no sent or received faxes

PatPend

Reaction score
I just installed IncrediblePBX13-13.iso (from http://nerdvittles.com/?p=24444) on an Intel NUC with Full Enchilada and Avantfax. Everything is working beautifully except when I send a fax it disappears i.e. doesn't show up in the archive. Same for incoming faxes, it doesn't show up in the Inbox. The MySQL FaxArchive table is empty. I also tried an ubuntu-18.04.2 install with incrediblepbx-13-13.10U-LEAN.tar with basically the same end result. Any ideas how to fix this or which particular logs might hold a clue?

PatPend

Reaction score
Fixed!! In /etc/rc.d/rc.local you need to swap the positions of "/usr/local/sbin/iptables-restart" and "/usr/local/sbin/fwconsole start" then reboot as explained here:

Faxing all good now on IncrediblePBX13-13.iso. Thanks @Eliad and @RoboLord and as always @wardmundy.

AFAIK this fix applies to IncrediblePBX13-13.iso all-in-one iso w/ Scientific, and perhaps other versions, but not ubuntu-18.04.2 install with incrediblepbx-13-13.10U-LEAN.tar since it has no /etc/rc.d/rc.local file.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Fixed in tarball installer which also is used by the ISO. Thanks!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.