NEED MORE INFO Asterisk not running on Incredible PBX 14 WAZO

Jose Casares

Reaction score
I just installed Incredible PBX 14 WAZO, Asterisk is Down, did I do something wrong?

Reaction score
Generally it is first suggested to review the installation steps or logs. What did you install it on? What is your experience level?

Jose Casares

Reaction score
Generally it is first suggested to review the installation steps or logs. What did you install it on? What is your experience level?
I have reviewed the installation steps, I used the "Debian/Wazo/Incredible PBX Installation" Tutorial. I installed on a Debian 8 VPS hosted at ImpactVPS. I left off on the "special note" of the instructions. I am new to Wazo, but I have deployed several PIAF servers and several Incredible PBX servers. My linux experience is NEWBIE Status.

Jose Casares

Reaction score
I have reviewed the installation steps, I used the "Debian/Wazo/Incredible PBX Installation" Tutorial. I installed on a Debian 8 VPS hosted at ImpactVPS. I left off on the "special note" of the instructions. I am new to Wazo, but I have deployed several PIAF servers and several Incredible PBX servers. My experience level is NEWBIE Status.

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.