QUESTION Asterisk logs into

Costas

Reaction score
Hello, I have a setup of Asterisk with Elastix(v4) installed succeffully, working like a charm. In the intranet we have another server where we host our CRM program (works on MS SQL). I am looking for a way to insert the CDR logs/info from asterisk into the CRM DB so the CRM can make use of these data.

- I found that asterisk exports call logs on a file called master.csv and i could set a cronjob to insert the csv every eg 5mins. Such a solution would be helpfull if i had only the logs of the day.
- A developer suggested me to link the MySQL database into MS SQL - but in such a case will it be possible to create a new column (on the linked db) and write/update data that have been succeffully imported?
- Do you have another solition how i could collect the calls log and insert them in the MS SQL server?

Thanks in advance,
C

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.