TIPS Asteridex

wangel

Reaction score
What is the latest version of Asteridex, and does it work with IncrediblePBX 13-13? I've installed it on an Ubuntu 18.04 server :)

Thanks!

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Asteridex 4 is included in all versions of Incredible PBX 13-13.

wangel

Reaction score
That's what I thought, and was finding out as I was digging around last night before posting a message. It looks like however though, Asteridex wasn't installed for me when I ran the install script.

Will have to dig deeper and see what happened.

I installed IncrediblePBX using: IncrediblePBX13-13U.sh ... there is no mention of Asteridex in the script.

There is, however mention of Asteridex in Enchilada-upgrade.sh ... where it patches it for click dialing, but it doesn't look like the original script installs Asteridex at all. Unless I'm missing something obvious?

Thanks

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Correct. LEAN means LEAN. Run the Enchilada script if you want bells and whistles.

wangel

Reaction score
Correct. That's what I'm saying. Even after running the Enchilada script it still isn't installed. And looking at the Enchilada script, there's nothing in it to indicate that it downloads and installs anything, other than patching Asteridex...

All that is in the Enchilada script is:

echo "Installing AsteriDex 4..."
mysql -u xxxxxx -pxxxxxxx < asteridex.sql

and then further down:
# Click-to-Dial Patch for AsteriDex from @jerrm
sed -i 's|&$errno|$errno|' /var/www/html/asteridex4/callboth.php
sed -i 's|&$errstr|$errstr|' /var/www/html/asteridex4/callboth.php

/var/www/html/asteridex4 doesn't exist on my system ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abuhyder
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.