Anyone using calleridservice.com?

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
Since yesterday we're getting results like "HASH(0x29976b0)" through both CID Superfecta and their online query. No response to the ticket I opened yesterday.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
As an alternative opencnam and bulkvs have both worked fine for me.

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
OpenCnam is what we are primarily using since they started offering the always dip option, but calleridservice.com has been solid until now and has a positive balance to use up.

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
After 24 hours, things appear to be functioning again. Seems a little sluggish, but not horrible - between 0.5 and 0.9 second response. Hopefully they can work it out over the weekend.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
As an alternative opencnam and bulkvs have both worked fine for me.

Hey - I assume you simply use the BulkCnam setting in superfecta for bulkvs ... How have you found their results compared to opencnam?

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Hey - I assume you simply use the BulkCnam setting in superfecta for bulkvs ... How have you found their results compared to opencnam?

They are the same for US lookups for me. bulkvs *seems* to somehow do a very slightly (ie one or two instances) better lookup for Canada here. It's hard to understand because I've been told there's only one LIDB run by the ILEC's in Canada (Bell, Telus and NorthwestTel I think), but that could be wrong as it was only passed on to me in a conversation with a CLEC.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
It's hard to understand because I've been told there's only one LIDB run by the ILEC's in Canada (Bell, Telus and NorthwestTel I think), but that could be wrong as it was only passed on to me in a conversation with a CLEC.

There really only should be one, but I"ve heard some people cheat and use a caching algorithm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.