NO JOY Anyone had a successful PBX on Azure?

pbxuser

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently having problems with PBX in a Flash and Incredible PBX on Azure (https://azure.microsoft.com/en)

Has anyone have a successful PBX VM on Azure?

Let me describe the problems, I'll keep it simple

I am able to follow this guide with a Ubuntu Server 14.04
http://nerdvittles.com/?p=14183

After ./incrediblefax11_ubuntu14.sh finishes I am unable to SSH into the server. I sent a support ticket out and they haven't got back to me (been 4 days). Does the script modify anything to do with SSH? I am a newbie when it comes to linux.

for PBX in a Flash for both centos 6.7 and Ubuntu
I follow the steps on the main page
after ./zxvf piaf3-install.tar.gz finishes nothing happens. The VM doesn't reboot or anything else. There is no selection menu

I've tried several VM's with guides from Nerd Vittles and still can't get PBX in a Flash or Incredible PBX to work on Azure.

Anyone had a successful PBX on Azure? Could you give me a guide?

pbxuser

Reaction score
Guess no one has tried PBX on azure? Might go for AWS. I'll do another shoot at azure though

w1ve

Guru
Reaction score
Weird. Should Work. I have some Free Azure time with my Bizspark account; I'll give it a try.
Why do you want AWS or Azure? There are lots of reliable VPS providers that will run the PBX very, very reliably.

pbxuser

Reaction score
I wanted to try Azure since I have free time on it for this and next month

I moved onto AWS and it just works!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.