QUESTION anybody has issue with circlenet trunk on incrediblepbx

windpoint

Reaction score
I had the trunk run for couple of month until nov 17. I did not make any changes on my side.

pbx is installed on hiformance, so there should be no NAT issues.

I only use circlenet for outbound calls. Phone will ring and connected, but no audio from either side.
I do have another trunk with nonoh, which still works well.

I can make calls with circlenet sip account from pc client.

I whitelisted the circlenet's IP.
I turned off iptables.
Still no luck.​

I emailed Sam from Circlenet, he said no major changes on his side. Any of you guys experienced something similar?

Any help is appreciated.

=================== sip setting ==========================

username={username}
type=friend
trustrpid=yes
sendrpid=yes
secret={password}
qualify=yes
port=5060
nat=yes
keepalive=yes
insecure=port,invite
host=sip.circlenet.biz
fromuser={username}
context=from-trunk
disallow=all
allow=ulaw

{username}:{password}@sip.circlenet.biz:5060

Eliad

Reaction score
it works for me. they did change their ip, make sure you have the latest.

windpoint

Reaction score
it works for me. they did change their ip, make sure you have the latest.

I am using sip.circlenet.biz. Should have had no issue when they change IP. Could you share your trunk setting? Thank you.

Eliad

Reaction score
you should also whitelist direct.circlenet.biz, as you can see bellow both servers are used

Here is the Direct configuration i use
make sure for the username and secret you are using the trunk info from the dashboard not the login into the main account.

username=xxxxxxxxx
type=friend
trustrpid=yes
sendrpid=yes
secret=xxxxxxxxx
qualify=yes
nat=yes
insecure=port,invite
host=direct.circlenet.biz
fromuser=xxxxxxxx
context=from-trunk
disallow=all
allow=ulaw

Registration String: username:[email protected]:5060

Ramsey F

Reaction score
Could someone please make some suggestions for CircleNet? I can call out but I can never call in. I've tried several times before and have never succeeded.

I'm using a RaspPi 3. Following the updated Incredible PBX 13.10 instructions by Ward.

I'm using the configuration above by Eliad. I have whitelisted direct.circlenet.biz which works for outgoing. I modified the Skytel inbound route to use my DID.

What else should I tweak or examine?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Eliad

Reaction score
Could someone please make some suggestions for CircleNet? I can call out but I can never call in. I've tried several times before and have never succeeded.

I'm using a RaspPi 3. Following the updated Incredible PBX 13.10 instructions by Ward.

I'm using the configuration above by Eliad. I have whitelisted direct.circlenet.biz which works for outgoing. I modified the Skytel inbound route to use my DID.

What else should I tweak or examine?

Thank you.
I have been using them with no problems for about 6 months. On the other hand you should know they are closing up the shop during this calendar year if I recall correctly. A month or so ago I got a message from them in this regard. They say they will continue service for current users until the balance is all exhausted.

Ramsey F

Reaction score
I have been using them with no problems for about 6 months. On the other hand you should know they are closing up the shop during this calendar year if I recall correctly. A month or so ago I got a message from them in this regard. They say they will continue service for current users until the balance is all exhausted.
I had been using them on Wazo but a couple of days ago, registration failed. Two different servers. I have successfully connected directly with an ATA.

Emails have gone unanswered.

tbrummell

Guru
Reaction score
Sam was having issues with a logging server of some sort, but has fixed it for now. You can always watch the Voip forum on DSL Reports for updates.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.