R.I.P. Amerika the Beautiful

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
This tells you everything you need to know about the protection afforded by OpenSSL...

darmock

PIAF Developer
Reaction score
The key is to not submit it from the US solves the problems until the US makes it illegal for US citizens to use email accounts outside of the US or attempt to mask your IP Geolocation Kind of reminds me of some canadians who use ssh to work from canada on a US machine and then don't report income to one or both governments...... Remember you have to pay taxes even on your thoughts....or so they would have it....

Sorry I rant :eek: too much dealing with the feds over our HSEEP exercise tomorrow in the county.......I have a bad case of alphabet soup acronym heebie jeebies and it makes me suspicious of the government. Remember the government is mother and the government is father.... they always know whats best........

Tom

Dave Gray

Guru
Reaction score
That may well be out of date (going back to when they were trying to restrict all exports of crypto code.)
Both of the .gov pages mentioned in the code header, are 404.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
BdFK3jGCEAAUTFL.jpg:large

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jetest
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.