SOLVED Admin interface is blank page

jeff.h

Guru
Reaction score
After getting the notice that there were 2 new modules to install, digium_phones and dogiumaddoninstaller, I ran them, now the FreePBX admin page is just blank. The only thing that shows is the gray PIAF menu bar and nothing else. The phones still work, but I have no GUI now. I have done an amportal restart and rebooted, but no luck.

phoneguy

Guru
Reaction score
Well since you are getting a error on your FreePBX GUI maybe go look over at the FreePBX Forum and you would find your problem already reported and a temp solution tell Digium fixes the module hopefully tomorrow.

Basically it comes down to your version of PHP is missing a function Digium assumed was always installed and did not check to make sure first. freepbx.org/forum/installation/browser-error

jeff.h

Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to help such a lowly noob as myself, it is good information.

tm1000

Schmoozecom INC/FreePBX
Reaction score
Hello!
Sorry for the troubles you were having. This simple command should get your system back up and running in perfect order. Thanks for your support and patience! Next time be sure to check Freepbx.org first when you run into these errors or problems!

Code:
amportal a ma upgrade digiumaddoninstaller

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.