QUESTION Add More Voicemail Boxs such as Busy

Twilight Sparkle

https://voip.ms/en/invite/MjM2MjQ4
Reaction score
i have no idea how to label the title i appleogize ahead of time.

what im trying to say is each Extension gets 3 to 4 Boxes called Unavailable, Busy, No-MSG, No Instructions.

i want to make MORE of them like Google voice let use do before where we could setup each voicemail to a caller id

so when someone called from 555-555-5555 it would go to that voicemail and say sorry Pinkie, but im not available.

and i wanna setup a IVR which is easy for that but i just need the voicemail...

i know i can if i make more Virtual EXT numbers but i want to avoid unless its all i can do...

which might just be the route to go...

rjm

Guru
Reaction score
It is not quite clear what you would like to do. It looks like you want to handle calls based on who is calling (caller id). If this is what you would like to do, you can use caller id matching in the Inbound Routes module:

upload_2017-2-18_8-16-20.png

If you put a number in this box, you will be able to handle the call as you like routing to extensions, virtual extensions, or IVRs, as you like.

Is this what you are trying to accomplish?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.