ACD report page

TyCal

Reaction score
It doesnt have to be as intuitive as queuemetrics, but something built into your iso that shows a little historical info (answered/abandoned with ANI) and some realtime stats...

Hey..you said "wish list"...

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
The idea is to have a repository of scripts that will add loads of functionality, item by item. This probably will be web-based with a similar design to the FreePBX method of adding functions. In this way, we don't bloat the ISO and it makes it easy to customize to meet specific needs.

james

Guru
Reaction score
on the note of scripts a well (or well enough) documented API would be good...

TyCal

Reaction score
Ward - thats fine, if it bloats the iso... i understand, just give me the option to *turn it on*...
with out some complicated, learn a new database and 5 new linux commands, reinstall the OS 3 times and replace a drive, setup. :)

james

Guru
Reaction score
Tycal. You forgot to add while standing on one foot and facing east while reciting the US constitution backwards in latin

cramerjd

Reaction score
I overwhelmingly agree.

This is something thats been missing for a long time. I have had to sell PBXtra (trixbox pro) to get around it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.